If you'd like to see a douchebag check out this thread

we were bored last night at 1:30am so we got creative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_BNI7_bTXQ

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

You know they got you on camera. I've installed several in Taco Bell locations ...

Don't be suprised when you get arrested for vandalism or something ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

sucks bad enough for some one to live off almost no income at taco bell but then to get bombed with a pop sucks even more... as mentioned your licence plates are now on there cams and you uploaded evidence against yourself to the web. I had a guy bitch a lady out well in a McDonald drive through once in his mustang gt. Guy was literly calling her a stupid cunt for putting a pickle on his girlfriends burger. 1. its a honest mistake 2. she didn't make the burger. so she asks him to pull over to the side so she can get another burger made and he continues to yell until she starts crying the girl musta been 14 years old!. so i roll up to the window next and she gives me my meal bag and i asked if she was alright and she said she would be fine, so i asked her for a xlarge cup of water since it was and no hassle for her to grab. She hands it to and i told her when the dicks burger was ready to get one of the older staff members to go give it to him. As we roll buy this blue mustang gt i notice his windows are down and hes laughing with his gf when all of a sudden to there surprise a extra large water landed inside and soaking his interior and my middle finger met his gaze as i drove away.

Wow. Real classy

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I see nothing amusing about this at all. Hey lets fuck with the minimum wage!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived