Holy crap man, I wish the best for you on your recover.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Get well soon brother. And I agree with you people do not seem to look out for motor cycles.

In the mid 80's my cousin was headed to graduation in Irving Texas, And got hit by one of the school teachers in a rush to get there. He was hit and decapitated by another's car bumper. His brother was so distraught he committed suicide the following week. So I feel your pain. Hope you heal up as fast as possible.

truthsayer

I ride and I look twice for bikes and I have still had a couple close calls. I can only imagine someone who doesn't ride. Hope you have a speedy recovery man. I got run off the road by a miata. Luckily I only hit the ground and not the car but still tore a ligament in my shoulder. He was out for a nice slow afternoon cruise, and so was I. It was his fault but I feel like I should've paid better attention. Low speeds don't mean safe, pay attention both in the car and on the bike. I just assume they never see me and that has helped me stay a little safer. Be careful guys.

fuck man, sorry to hear. hoping for a quick and painless recovery as possible.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Glad to hear you're ok after that. I ride as well and always look for bikes but sometimes you truly can't see them but sometimes you can hear them so you take extra time to look (loud pipes save lives). Can't tell how many times I've nearly been run down myself.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Glad to see you're doing better Ben. I know from the pics you sent me brother that you are 1 lucky sumbitch man. Rest up and get better soon

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived