gckless Posted October 26, 2014 Report Posted October 26, 2014 What are you guys doing for Halloween? Had one party last night, went as this: Don't remember much of the night lol. If the weather is clear, might be riding out to New Orleans Friday and coming back Saturday. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
JEMT8 Posted October 26, 2014 Report Posted October 26, 2014 Sadly I will be working a 24 but maybe I'll tell my patients my uniform is just a costume lol formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Pasta Prime Posted October 27, 2014 Report Posted October 27, 2014 I'm working too. Wife is a Holloween baby too so we usually throw a party. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
rocking.that.eclipse Posted October 27, 2014 Report Posted October 27, 2014 If I can get outta work I plan on going to a party and finding me a slutty nurse
Lbox88 Posted October 27, 2014 Report Posted October 27, 2014 If I can get outta work I plan on going to a party and finding me a slutty nurse They're forecasting that we may have snow Friday, so get to them and get booze in them quick so they don't get all cold and whiny early. UBL | Build Log
LT.Smoke Posted October 27, 2014 Report Posted October 27, 2014 If I can get outta work I plan on going to a party and finding me a slutty nurseThey're forecasting that we may have snow Friday, so get to them and get booze in them quick so they don't get all cold and whiny early. LOL Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Slinky Posted October 27, 2014 Report Posted October 27, 2014 I'm probably just going to get super baked, slam a few cold ones, and play some 'the evil within' until I pass out. Pretty standard Friday night really. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Motorboat KER Posted October 27, 2014 Report Posted October 27, 2014 I'm probably just going to get super baked, slam a few cold ones, and play some 'the evil within' until I pass out. Pretty standard Friday night really. Same bro what ya baking?
Slinky Posted October 27, 2014 Report Posted October 27, 2014 I'm probably just going to get super baked, slam a few cold ones, and play some 'the evil within' until I pass out. Pretty standard Friday night really. Same bro what ya baking? Myself, lol. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.