Jump to content

SQ HU to replace 80-prs


Recommended Posts

Posted

Some products just fail man. Mine's been rockin for three years now with daily use, in two different vehicles. Not even considering buying another?

If not, the Clarion and a processor is a good option too.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Posted

<<<<<< this guys runs 99prs be done

^^^^ that guy is an asshole
Call me asshole when you don't break a 48 lol

Top it off this asshole hasn't tuned it either lol

The burn is strong....many hurt feels :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

take the face off and clean the contacts and check the fuse

I will try contacts but the look clean to me. All fuses are good. Power right up to back of HU on the harness. This HU has Low hrs. If its dead probably buy another just would like to know my options. A 99-PRS would be amazing but unrealistic.

Posted

<<<<<< this guys runs 99prs be done

^^^^ that guy is an asshole
Call me asshole when you don't break a 48 lol

Top it off this asshole hasn't tuned it either lol

The burn is strong....many hurt feels :(

Lol much love me gheyness

Posted

I ordered mine from Crutchfield the first day they had it listed. Been in 2 different vehicles and soon a 3rd. No issues yet.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

I am glad I checked SMD today because I was debating this very same head unit. I wanted the 99prs but I already have a really nice EQ/processor so it would just be overkill. Debating on the 80prs or the Clarion mentioned above.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Check and see if it has the internal fuse I had pioneer that had one inside and out. The one on the inside looked like a resistor

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...