Do you guys just keep paying tint tickets?

Probably varies by climate and law enforcement agencies but here in southern AZ it gets hot, and stays hot for many months. In 20 or so years of owning vehicles I've had 5% on every window of every vehicle I've owned except windshields of course. Many vehicles even have privacy glass so it appears darker. To date I have received 1 verbal and 1 written warning for tint. It's too damn hot to have cheap or light tint. I don't deal with either.

My wife has a doctor give her a script for a skin condition she didn't have to get legal tint

The downside is that the % is still limited in NJ. I got pulled over once by a state trooper, I knew it was for the tint so I was laughing and smiling cuz I had the get out of jail free card in the script...he saw me laughing and then I dropped the card on him. Boom. No ticket. He was mad.

I got pulled over at least 8 times since I got prescription and got ticket just once.. they never said anything about % and I have double 5% + windshield 30% but it is very light and cops never seen it lol

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

You guys and your tickets kill me. In the last 15 years I've been tinted in one vehicle or another and only been pulled over once for tint. When he said that I laughed and knocked on the wall. He just laughed and said I guess it's not tint huh. And that's living in New York and military towns like Jacksonville nc. It's crazy to see you guys getting hassled over tint. My truck is fucking dark as fuck.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i laughed so hard at a cop yesterday on my way home, it was highway patrol, he pulled over on the side of the freeway under a bridge opened his door a little and had a radar gun out. Waste of taxpayer money why dont they go after the fuckers in fast lane going 65 who wont move out of the way for traffic

Archived