scooter99 Posted February 4, 2016 Report Posted February 4, 2016 (Stands and starts the long slow clap) you never cease to amaze me Ronnie!! Looks fantastic. I'll just be over here with my watching quietly as usual! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
bsneon98 Posted February 4, 2016 Report Posted February 4, 2016 was there a formula you used for kerfing btw? curious on how the more experienced would do something relatively simple Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
kryptonite Posted February 5, 2016 Report Posted February 5, 2016 Bitchin box ya got there DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
sideshow_kustom Posted February 10, 2016 Author Report Posted February 10, 2016 Thanks guy's! Sorry I haven't done an update on the build but it has been slow! I got the Xs Power battery under the hood, Power wire ran as well as the 9 wire harness plugged into the factory HU and ran, Started on the top amp rack for the box and cut the Acrylic and sent it off to have it Laser etched. We will round all the corners off just haven't done it yet. Then the fun part start's! Smoothing everything out before I have it painted!!!! Drive In Theater Speaker Build http://www.stevemead...-speaker-build/ Suitcase Build http://www.stevemead...ld-in-bis-kwik/ Coleman Cooler Build http://www.stevemead...ld-in-bis-kwik/ X10 Box Build http://www.stevemead...under-bis-kwik/ Complete Build Log On Bis-Kwik http://www.stevemead...13-wagon-build/ NEW SUB'S 8 SundownAudio X6.5sw Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197034-new-wagon-build/
scooter99 Posted February 10, 2016 Report Posted February 10, 2016 Wow, just wow! Looks good! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
sideshow_kustom Posted February 12, 2016 Author Report Posted February 12, 2016 Wow, just wow! Looks good! I got the top pieces at ToolMakers right now getting laser etched. He should be done with them tomorrow! Drive In Theater Speaker Build http://www.stevemead...-speaker-build/ Suitcase Build http://www.stevemead...ld-in-bis-kwik/ Coleman Cooler Build http://www.stevemead...ld-in-bis-kwik/ X10 Box Build http://www.stevemead...under-bis-kwik/ Complete Build Log On Bis-Kwik http://www.stevemead...13-wagon-build/ NEW SUB'S 8 SundownAudio X6.5sw Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197034-new-wagon-build/
sideshow_kustom Posted February 12, 2016 Author Report Posted February 12, 2016 Love this thread Thanks hope to be able to add more to it next weekend! I've been busy on the Wagon getting ready for a show tomorrow so I haven't been able to work on it. But SOON!!! The wife already told me the other night she is ready for some BASS!!! Drive In Theater Speaker Build http://www.stevemead...-speaker-build/ Suitcase Build http://www.stevemead...ld-in-bis-kwik/ Coleman Cooler Build http://www.stevemead...ld-in-bis-kwik/ X10 Box Build http://www.stevemead...under-bis-kwik/ Complete Build Log On Bis-Kwik http://www.stevemead...13-wagon-build/ NEW SUB'S 8 SundownAudio X6.5sw Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197034-new-wagon-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.