baron_of_bass Posted April 18, 2016 Report Posted April 18, 2016 Last year a new twin turbo coyote lost control and killed 2 people. It was racing a gtr. It was all over the news here in LA. When I saw the video I couldn't make out how it lost control so badly. Team Bass-Hz
bighossf150 Posted April 19, 2016 Author Report Posted April 19, 2016 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
memphisBred Posted April 19, 2016 Report Posted April 19, 2016 I lost my shit when that guy yelled, "Do a burnout" and cleetus acknowledged him. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
audiofanaticz Posted April 19, 2016 Report Posted April 19, 2016 So this pulled in my driveway tonight. Need to build a box for it and install it, run wires etc... LOL
3vil Posted April 19, 2016 Report Posted April 19, 2016 Add all the weight you want, you still won't be safe man.
Keith77 Posted April 19, 2016 Report Posted April 19, 2016 Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Allen Lancos Posted April 19, 2016 Report Posted April 19, 2016 This is some funny shit! I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.
MrSkippyJ Posted April 19, 2016 Report Posted April 19, 2016 My grounded what? Haha, just fuckin with ya! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
poorfish88 Posted April 19, 2016 Report Posted April 19, 2016 So this pulled in my driveway tonight. Need to build a box for it and install it, run wires etc... LOL Crowd damage in the right rear quarter panel?
bcpballer64 Posted May 11, 2016 Report Posted May 11, 2016 "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.