They all seem to be fairly close in price. So as long as you can afford the house (utilities ins furnishings etc as well) then go bigger. In the end it'll be worth it as your family grows. If you have relatives come visit you'll be glad you have that extra space. If it is just a starter home then maybe go a little smaller. But they all look as if they're beautiful homes in very nice neighborhoods.

Man I forgot what grass looks like...I got a 5 bd 3 1/2 bath house btw me and the wife and our 2 kids, it's good for when family or friends come to visit....I chose mine by location, a big ass backyard and off course the garage...

Just be careful with the bigger house, when property values go up your taxes will go higher just based on sq ft. At that point it's worth getting an annual appraisal to pay as little as possible on appeal.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

its disgusting what you can get outside of cali for under 300k jesus! I need to move when I retire!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Didn't read all the posts. My bad.

But me? Don't need rooms, Need land. Last I checked, they don't make that anymore.

Give me like 3 rooms, as many baths (bathrooms are golden imho) large garage and 20 acres (the fuck away from everyone) and I'm sold.

But me? Don't need rooms, Need land. Last I checked, they don't make that anymore.

Give me like 3 rooms, as many baths (bathrooms are golden imho) large garage and 20 acres (the fuck away from everyone) and I'm sold.

Exactly where I'm at. Got 1800 sq ft. on 1 acre with 4 beds/2bath and (2) 1.5 garages right now and our next one will have less living space and more garage, and hopefully more land. My son moved out last month and all I see is empty rooms to dust and vacuum or rooms full of stuff we haven't touched in years. There is a 20 acre farm with a run down farm house, 30x60 pole shed (with just enough room for a 2.5 car garage between to connect them), and an old barn that needs to come down. For sale by owner so I'll have to call and see what the story is. Been vacant for a couple years so I'm guessing it's over priced.

Static drops are my bag.

Archived