Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I did some playing today with music and it is hands down the loudest I've had it in this car. After testing I did more foam on the trunk side of the baffle so once it drys ill play some more and post a video or two. From now until the 18th when freezefest is, I will be cleaning it up and eventually paint it. ]

Theres allot of things I would have done differently with a larger budget but this for now is where it sits. I have a dual fuse bracket on the way as well!!!

 

#B2Loud

Posted

Whats your tuning?  Port seems a wee bit small.  Build looks good man

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Posted
On 2/5/2018 at 8:08 AM, alex912005 said:

How is the sub handling that amp? Is it the dual 1.4 ohm v1 SP4?

Seems to do pretty well. It’s the dual 2 v1 I forget the outcome when it’s wired in parallel. Had this amp and sub for almost 8 months now. 

Posted
On 2/5/2018 at 8:20 AM, WalledSonic said:

Whats your tuning?  Port seems a wee bit small.  Build looks good man

It sits at 15sqin per cube right now. Goal was 32 but I didn’t use any special program to design it. I used 12 volts calculators. I was skeptical about the port being this size but it does sound really good imo. I’ll find out in 2 weeks at freeze fest what it puts out. 

Posted

 Play test tones and when the cone barely moves at all, or moves the least... thats your tuning 

EDIT: also, the port will be going ham while the cone is barely moving at all.  You'll know thats the tuning.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

  • 2 months later...
Posted

That equipment tho, tuned in!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 860 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...