Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Issue with sky high dual fuse holders any tips?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks!
I seen your order earlier today and just got it packed up now. It will be at dropped off at the post office come 6am when the lobby opens up (since I couldnt ship it out on a Sunday).
20180514_021642.jpg

 

 

Posted
14 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

Thanks!
I seen your order earlier today and just got it packed up now. It will be at dropped off at the post office come 6am when the lobby opens up (since I couldnt ship it out on a Sunday).
20180514_021642.jpg

Hell yeah man I'm excited for these! 

The bird seems interested too haha

Posted

Yea, I got 20+ of them things in my truck too and same crap happens, go to tighten down the wire and snap.

Its not sky highs fault though, They just put their name on a $1.00  part from China and markup the price 10 fold or more just like every other company selling these things.
 

Whenever my truck gets mobile again I know what holders I will be fuse replacing mine with in it, just like the ones in other vehicles I already swapped out for! :D

 

 

Posted

I run SMD fuse holders also.

 

Hi, my name is Chris and I approve this message, lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

if you run the lug under all the washers and fuse on top it should fit better,also flip the lug over and it will help a lot, same sisue I had with them

Kenwood excelon ddx795

 3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

                              3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

 

Posted
6 hours ago, Joshdashef said:

tumblr_p8uf02VZP91xsodn1o1_540.jpg

Just got mine in today so I approve too!

I give you a thumbs down cause you left out the best flavor Air Head....WATERMELON! ?

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 941 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...