-
Posts
14671 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
156
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Media Demo
Store
Collections
Videos
Everything posted by SnowDrifter
-
Can we bring the RPP back maybe?

- Show previous comments 2 more
-

-
-
4
-
- Report
-
LOL I remember that
-
If you use a surface, disable the power management junk. Fixes pretty much all the issues with it locking up/not responding
-
Metal. Metal that's liquid at room temperature. metal that;s liquid at room temperature to cool a computer chip. What a concept
-
WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?!?!
- Show previous comments 10 more
-
you probably have a secret 160 build lurkin'
-
LOL I wish. The thing doesn't want to go faster than about 40mph on flat ground, 25 or so up hills
-
-
1
-
- Report
-
Where them bass video meetup videos?
-
We were all created yesterday, placed into a world with false memories and our explanations of past events are attempts to rationalize our existence.
- Show previous comments 4 more
-
Go home Snow you're drunk
-
You can't disprove it

-
sounds like a quote made by Bill Hicks. google him
-
In the dog world you're an elf that lives for hundreds of years
-
What if there's another "you" in a parallel universe and every time you go to sleep, your consciousness enters that and your dreams are a memory leak between the two people
- Show previous comments 2 more
-
the other me is probably living a terrible life, or is living the greatest life ever. I haven't figured out where I'm at yet, lol
-
The other me sleeps like 18 hours a day then...is the other me a dog?
-
Anyone else getting random popup/redirect junk when trying to navigate the site? Only seems to be happening on SMD
- Show previous comments 4 more
-
Been happening to me for well over a month,
Only happens on this site.
-
I use the desktop version on my phone.
-
not happening at home desktop or work desktop
-
Little feeler... would anyone be interested in buying some 60 amp hour Lithium cells?
- Show previous comments 4 more
-
Will these help me demo longer at Surf City? lol for real though, text me, I lost your number with a phone change
-
only $160/batt? got any cell specs?
-
Need balancing for 2 cells?
-
I never should've gotten rid of my detailing stuff..... SMH
- Show previous comments 1 more
-
ouuuuuch, sorry to hear that
-
Thats why you take before and adter pictures .. small claims court
-
That sucks man, why I will always do shit myself.
I dont even like the automatic washes

