CNF Kevosinn Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 yessss lookin beast!! *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
SLAYER1805 Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 Ill go in the behalf of "SLAYER1805" ...bwahhhhhahhhh. .. ;) I'm usually the guy with a camera at shows who makes badass compilation vids, need my cam?
SLAYER1805 Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 Vegas too far for me one of these days though, I will be moving to upper Arizona next year for school hopefully so ill show up in Vegas eventually Well I know I will be getting over there to AZ for some shows. Not sure when you guys will be having anymore IASCA shows though. Mike Jaffe had to step down for medical reasons.I took over Nevada for IASCA but the other states I have no clue yet. Sweet, we haven't had an ISACA show down here in a while, its mostly MECA and there's USACI when IFO comes around. Ill definitely be on the lookout for ISACA comps now!
b-eazy Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 Ill go in the behalf of "SLAYER1805" ...bwahhhhhahhhh. .. ;) I'm usually the guy with a camera at shows who makes badass compilation vids, need my cam? lol.... ill bring my own.....or my cell....ill do my best ;)
Real96SS Posted August 1, 2013 Author Report Posted August 1, 2013 Vegas too far for me one of these days though, I will be moving to upper Arizona next year for school hopefully so ill show up in Vegas eventually Well I know I will be getting over there to AZ for some shows. Not sure when you guys will be having anymore IASCA shows though. Mike Jaffe had to step down for medical reasons.I took over Nevada for IASCA but the other states I have no clue yet. Sweet, we haven't had an ISACA show down here in a while, its mostly MECA and there's USACI when IFO comes around. Ill definitely be on the lookout for ISACA comps now! Yeah I may be able to do something down there but I would have to see where Mike was having them. If you know people want shows there, just hit up some local shops and see if they would be willing to host a show Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
SLAYER1805 Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 Vegas too far for me one of these days though, I will be moving to upper Arizona next year for school hopefully so ill show up in Vegas eventually Well I know I will be getting over there to AZ for some shows. Not sure when you guys will be having anymore IASCA shows though. Mike Jaffe had to step down for medical reasons.I took over Nevada for IASCA but the other states I have no clue yet. Sweet, we haven't had an ISACA show down here in a while, its mostly MECA and there's USACI when IFO comes around. Ill definitely be on the lookout for ISACA comps now! Yeah I may be able to do something down there but I would have to see where Mike was having them. If you know people want shows there, just hit up some local shops and see if they would be willing to host a show Our local Audio Xpress had a manager that was into shows, has a 160 DB caddy but word is he's moving states. Ill see what's up in phoenix though, there's not much of us in Tucson into competing
Karkov Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 Definitely jelly of those amps.....wish i could here this beast in RL......oh well, life goes on. Forgive me for not remembering if you said or not but since you went with the 9k's are you running 16V? 18V? 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
scooter99 Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 DEAR CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!! I swear to god some of you fuckers know how to make a guy feel like shit! Here I'm all excited to get my build back going with my 3500 watt amp, and you post 18,000 fawking watts and burst my bubble! THANKS ALOT!! I'm gonna go cry in the corner! BTW, nice amps! LoL hey its not about the size of the build, rather what you do with it. Oh and cough cough more like 33,000 watts Sorry you're right, it was late my math was messed up. But I mean that in the most loving way! LOL Build looks great my friend. Can't wait to see more man! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Smoove Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 Vegas too far for me one of these days though, I will be moving to upper Arizona next year for school hopefully so ill show up in Vegas eventually Where in upper AZ? 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Real96SS Posted August 9, 2013 Author Report Posted August 9, 2013 Got some more pictures uploading right now of the Amp/Battery rack build. Its not finished but its almost done Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.