scooter99 Posted August 14, 2013 Report Posted August 14, 2013 POWAAAAAAAA Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Wood Posted August 14, 2013 Report Posted August 14, 2013 Excuse my language.... but FAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! This Shit is AMAZING!!!!! 2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS ELECTRICAL: -Singer 230a -Northstar gr34 -(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz -100% Welding Cable FRONT STAGE:-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165 -Hertz HSK130 -Ampere Audio 125.4 SUB STAGE: -(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's -Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2 MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED): -Interior & Exterior Lights LED -Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED) -15% Front, 5% Rear Tint -Roof Spoiler -20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear) -Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!! -Aftermarket Fog Lights -Custom Painted Engine Covers My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109 Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346
swishahouse22 Posted August 15, 2013 Report Posted August 15, 2013 want more pics man [media][/media]
Mha Posted August 15, 2013 Report Posted August 15, 2013 Are ur dc alts pcm controlled too? Im stying to buy a dual setup for my 07 escalade but the guy said that the alt with the set up hes sellings is pcm control is this right?
Real96SS Posted August 15, 2013 Author Report Posted August 15, 2013 Are ur dc alts pcm controlled too? Im stying to buy a dual setup for my 07 escalade but the guy said that the alt with the set up hes sellings is pcm control is this right? My DC alts are externally regulated cause I'm running them on a 16v system. On DC Power's site some of the alts have an option for external regulating. For your truck though your oem alt is control by the PCM.There's ways around it but just throwing a externally regulated alternator in there wont help cause you will get a charge light on your dash. Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Real96SS Posted August 22, 2013 Author Report Posted August 22, 2013 So this is what I have been working on. So as most of you know I'm kinda learning as I go.Which has cause alot of trips back and forward to home depot for different nuts and bolts and wood and screw and etc etc. Now that I know I'm close to having it playing I have actually been getting more done. Also broke my camera and had to send it in to Nikon to get fixed so these pictures were taken with my Iphone as will future ones until I get my camera back. I got the last row of batteries completed now just don't have pictures.Next on the list is to make something for the fusing of the amps so I can wire them up. Whatever I make will be Temporary until I get what I really want to put back there Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
OrzechNJ Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 beast.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Aidan Hansen Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 Awesome looking build man! You plan on getting that other Alt painted the same as the others I assume? ^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^
Real96SS Posted August 22, 2013 Author Report Posted August 22, 2013 Awesome looking build man! You plan on getting that other Alt painted the same as the others I assume? Nope the plan is to buy a brand new alt to put in there at a later time. Baby due in a month so I had to cut back on the spending. Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Karkov Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG *drools* jelly for sure dude!!!!!! LOVE IT!!! Not sure why you didn't do 4 9k's though.... JUST KIDDING!! Bigger and better than anything I will ever own, truly a majestic beast you have made there man! Baby due in a month? Holy cow Batman, that's nuts, grats 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.