MIKE-2U Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 :drinks: 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
Borris The Blade Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 I have no sympathy for anyone who gets a DUI. I lost a good friend who got hit while he was riding his bike by 17 year old dumbass inb a f510 going 85 in a 40. All he got was 6 to 9 months in the county and a year and a half of probation, most likely because he was some highschool sports star had his dad was a somebody. A slap in the wrist for taking a mans life, thats small town justice for ya. As far as the tag issue goes they can say that you allowed him to drive your truck and that contrubited to DUI or something like that. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
OrionStang Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 Not the kittens! LOL SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
BassJunkie Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 You let someone drive your vehicle drunk, you were caught, time to face the consequences. /thread 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
MrSkippyJ Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 I also have no sympathy for drunk drivers, but he wasn't complaining about getting caught or trying to make excuses. His question was should the special tag go to the owner or whoever was driving. I do wish he would stop driving around drunk, although it sounds like the only way he is going to learn is if something happens to him or he does something to someone else. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
tacomaguy1 Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 Only thing I got from this thread is that Dylan is a dumbass Team Flex Issues
Dylank811 Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 Only thing I got from this thread is that Dylan is a dumbass You, sir, are brilliant. What a valuable, substancial contribution to the thread. People are so brave to call others names via the internet. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
n8ball2013 Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 You know I've seen your pictures. I wouldn't be so standoffish and bad assed if I were you. Just saying. Oh wait does your comment go for you too? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.