Things that make you happy/smile

picturing n8 throwing a skateboard at someone make me happy.... hahaha

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

He's pretty lucky he shut up when he did. The words j do t want to hear after you blindsided me is yo dawg yo dawg I didn't mean it dawg.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Guy from another forum today:

Paid it forward:
Yesterday, walking into Denny's for a late breakfast. Saw a young guy about 26 or 27, with a big back pack & small border Collie type dog, with a sign NEED WORK.
Went over to him, asked if he was hungry? He said no, just need to earn some cash to replace his wore out boots & restock on food. Told him if he was still there when I was done with breakfast, I have some work he could do.
He was, so I loaded him & dog up, brought him to the shop, pointed out several cords of wood that needed splitting, got him the tools & he went to work without asking about pay. I did ask him what size boots he wore, as he looked to be about my size. He told me & we were about the same size.
While he was working, I sorted out a few pair of extra good quality boots I had, set them aside. Later on the day, took him some dog food, sandwiches & coffee. While he was eating, asked him where he was going. He told me "don't know, but I will know it when I see it".
He did a tour in Afghanistan, no kids, wife divorced him while he was gone. He was just on the road, looking for a spot to settle in, maybe Montana or Colorado. Asked him what he needed in the way of food supplies. He told me, coffee, back packing food, dog food and a few bottles of Heet alcohol for his little stove.
So, from my supplies, I sorted out more than he could carry, so he could pick & choose what he wanted. By the days end he was done splitting wood, I gave him a choice from my extra boots, and a choice of all the supplies he could carry.
He was thankful for everything. My shop has a toilet, hot water, sink & cot in it. Told him to spend the night & I would settle up on wages in the morning. He told me -no need-, he was good to go, with what I gave him.
Next morning, took him breakfast, gave him $100, which he argued with me about accepting, but I insisted. Gave him & his dog a ride to the edge of town, wished him well, shook his hand & he set off on the next leg of his journey.
Everyone who wanders, is not always lost.

If that's true that's pretty awesome.

Hopefully he finds what he's looking for.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Google is amazing.

I had a small issue with my google glass and I contacted them with the problem. They responded to my email within 3 minutes and I sent mine pair back on Thursday and I already have a replacement pair that's the upgraded version being delivered tomorrow by noon.

What is the purpose of those ?? I have seen a few people with them
It's basically a mirror for your phone, makes it so you can text call search something without taking out your phone. I don't use it that often since I didn't buy the frames for glasses and don't really like wearing contacts but it does come in handy.

When we went to Florida and Disney world last summer I wore them the entire time and took all the pictures for the trip with them since all I had to do was make a gesture and it already had the picture. Was way faster than someone taking out their phone from their pocket or purse.

It takes pretty good pictures too

That's bad ass... Aren't they kind of pricy??

Very, mine was part of the explorer program so they were like a prototype.

You can't actually buy them at the moment either since they stopped the explorer program and they are redesigning them

If that's true that's pretty awesome.

Hopefully he finds what he's looking for.

They're a longstanding, decent time user, I have no real reason to distrust them.

Awesome story

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived