Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

my last day of classes is tomm

last day of testing is next weds

thurs night, I'm going to a meet

last day of work here in albany is next fri morning

fri night, I'm picking up amps with a slightly conservative rating of 5kwrms

may get a high 155s demo from who I'm picking them up from B)

That Saturday morning/afternoon, I'm going to a show

After the show, I'm flying into FL to see some family. I didnt get a return ticket, so I'm there as long as i can afford

School needs to end <_<

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

Finally got to purchase my Sundown stuff earlier today.. The TDH show delayed that a few days but it was worth it

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

That was my thought too, fuck. Must have like 2 DUI's 4 speeding tickets with a side of vehicular manslaughter or some shit, damn.

Want to see my insurance quote?

I have usaa through my dad because insurance in my name is retarded and I haven't had a single ticket in almost 8 years and none of them i did have were major.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

It went from $550 to $290, it jumped up $200 when I added the z06 so thats when I started shopping around

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Allstate quoted me $1200 a month I was like have you lost your damn minds.

That's for two cars that are worth $7k combined on a good day.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

If I added this up right I pay 230 a month for my genesis, my wifes elantra and my truck. full coverage. 250 deducts.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11635 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...