Sonic Electronix

Sub is doing something odd??| Cone sucks in on low bass notes?

Do you not understnad you are doing alot of dumb shit not just one dumb thing. Its like trying to juggle a chainsaw with the throttle taped down and you dont know how to juggle. If there was a what not to do with your system thread you've nailed like the top five things.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Why so much hate toward the box??

i dont think its at your box. Maybe it's the attitude you had after you ask questions and people gave you good answer yet you refuse to listen to. But then again wtf do I know. I'm not as loud as you are with 2 15's and 3k :unknw:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

GO TO POST 1. START READING TIL YOU FIND THE ANSWER.

Any 18+ females in here?

lulz

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

well for one its wrong in every aspect.

You are firing up in a trunk. great idea if you want things to rattle. bad idea if you want it to be loud. fire in and seal it off or fire to the rear. oh wait you cant because you've got this enormous box that is completely wrong for your woofer

its also tuned stupid low for no apparent good reason except the fact you like lows. so low you cant hear them. maybe its because you are trying to impress the uninformed with how much throw your woofer has even though you are essentially free airing a woofer and pushing it past its mechanical limits

never play 20hz below tuning with the trunk lid open.

your amp settings are jacked beyond belief

You act like a know it all. even though you obviously have very little knowledge.

Youve been told multiple times whats wrong and refuse to listen because" its not anything you guys are saying I just want to know why"

If woofers could talk this thing would have called the domestic abuse hotline on you long ago. Im surprised its still in one piece to be honestt

So lets see you claim that no matter how you try it free air in a correct box That you are still playing well below tuning and this monstrosity you call a box lets look at the common factor.

The problem is you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived