Yes, its true ... This is a really cool forum !!!

Congratz SMD for all your hard work making this forum what it is today !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

This is the only forum that I belong to and I dont plan on going anywhere. Great people and I have learned a bunch just by READING.

Great JOB SMD. and also a big thanks to all the mods and admin that keep everything in line.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I am a member on a couple other sites, but if my computer didnt remember my username and password for me, I would not be able to log in. This spawned from an incident on another forum earlier today. It made me realize how much I really appreciate this forum and the job that everyone does to keep it running smoothly and free of bullshit. I would be willing to bet that more than one of the guys that I had an issue with have been banned from being here for doing the same crap that they were doing on the other forum. In fact I know 1 of them actually is banned from here.

I totally agree with what's been said already, all the learning is great and invaluable, but there's one specific thing that I think needs to be pointed out:

We all need to give a huge thanks for the mod team keeping up with the for sale section, and the super sellers as well. It's really a great thing....IMO craig's fail list sucks, as does ebay, and it really is a huge plus having all the bass heads here to get great deals for buying, selling, trading, etc. I was more than happy to pay for a membership here, SO worth it.

<3 SMD :)

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

Less than 3 SMDs?

Geh

Pretty sure u are being your usual jackass self lol but if not thats the ghetto version of a heart haha

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

With all that has been said I stumbled upon this place while watching some youtube subwoofer commercials lol 5 yrs ago.... Havent looked back. The staff appreciates the appreciation we are receiving but NONE of this would be possible with out Steve he started this on his own.... Staff just lays down the railroad tracks and maintains the audio train he built hypothetically speaking... I myself have learned a TON from this site and learned things from ppl that I really didnt realize I was learning... Between Team action and Team Monster illusions which were and are the teams I was and am apart of before i found smd and now being part of TDH and smd I have a huge family of audio loving brothers and sisters.... So stick around I am sure things will only get bigger and better as the SMD community moves forward :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i don't mind the other forums but i like this one best, so i come to it most often. i feel like i knew next to nothing (which is probably true) when i got here. i did, however, come from another forum back then that i won't mention that had all kinds of wrong info was thrown around there. i came here and saw the light haha

Archived