My insights on the topic.

It's a free country, do what you please, as long as it doesn't effect me.

I am not for it, or against it.

I would rather not see gays adopt a kid, mainly for the harassment the kid COULD get through school. That is my only arguement against it. I understand gays can be wayyy better parents then some of the white trash that america has. I'm not going to say that they would be horrible parents, because if they are going to accept to raise a child then they obviously want to. Not the "Oh shit, we have a kid on the way," while they are not financially stable, nor have the brains to raise a child.

The only thing that bothers me is the gay people you see in the mall or working somewhere. There is no need to act obnoxious when there is a bunch of people around, you dress gay that gets the point out. Once I was at wally world iirc and was checking out. The whole time the (gay) cashier was ringing the stuff, he was coming onto me and kept scanning stuff twice. He scewed up so many times I lost count. Of course he was doing that "voice" the whole time he was talking/apologizing for messing up. I was seconds away from decking the guy or telling him off. From experieces like this is the only reason I dislike gays. If they were to contain themselves then everyting would be perfectly fine.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Then there is the line to cross to let the married gay couple adopt a child.

What does the ability to raise a child have to do with someone's sexual orientation?

Because the act of birthing a child is a key part of raising a child. There are no better parents, than natural parents that have, want and care for a child. In religious terms, you might say that God didn't make us Asexual for a reason.

So lesbians can raise a kid according to you, since they can birth a kid.

Gotcha.

Oh and a woman who can't have children also can't adopt.

No, 2 lesbians cannot birth a child. Try again. Part of birthing is conceiving.

As for Woman that can't have children. That is another topic which you can start a new thread to discuss. That is a lifestyle difference from lesbians.

Really? A lesbian cant have a kid? Care to explain that one? Is there a surgery they go through when declairing their lesbian that prevents them from having a kid?

Not starting another topic, your argument is if you can't conceive you don't deserve a kid.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

there are upsides and downsides to this from both points of view.. i have slowly become a believer that marriage in general is a joke anyways.. if 2 guys/girls wanna get married and join in... then so be it

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I've stated my OPINIONS about GAY marriage. That was the title of this post. Nothing is changing those opinions.

I am proud to be heterosexual, married and a dad. That is all that matters to me.

Logic, as referred to in a recent post and trying to explain the coupling of same sex doesn't work. Whatever happens during life, natural selection will take it's course. In the end, it will not matter.

Since you're a dad, how would you feel if your kid ended up being gay, would you disown them, if they wanted marriage, would you not talk to them, would you shun them for the rest of their lives, or would you even stoop low and send them to a crazy "turn gay's into straights" programs. You are very ignorant in my opinion from what I've seen you say, they are many unstable heterosexual couples, so sounds like you're saying you'd rather have an unstable heterosexual couple where the parents are abusive, instead of a stable loving homosexual couple that actually give a damn about about their children because the heterosexual couple can make children.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Lots of good discussion, but let's remember to be friendly to eachother :)

Honestly, the thing that I get annoyed at is the gay pride and similar stuff. What happens in the bedroom is your business, so do whatever makes you happy, But I simply don't care to hear it / see it advertised.

My neighbors are gay and they are some awesome, caring, down to earth people. They have a kid and as far as I am concerned, they have done a great job raising him.

Honestly, the thing that I get annoyed at is the gay pride and similar stuff. What happens in the bedroom is your business, so do whatever makes you happy, But I simply don't care to hear it / see it advertised.

My neighbors are gay and they are some awesome, caring, down to earth people. They have a kid and as far as I am concerned, they have done a great job raising him.

Free speech my friend!

Anybody can peacefully express their joy, gay or not. They ain't hurtin' nobody.

:good:

I have no problem seeing people happy rather then causing trouble.

:woot:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

I used to not like gay people because of how they portray them on TV sometimes, like how they're douches and know it alls but I met one a few years back when I moved into a new neighborhood, and he's one of the coolest guys I know and he's a good friend of mine but I didn't find out he was gay till last year, who knew! Taught me to never judge a book by it's cover. The way I see it now is that if two people of the same sex truly love eachother then all for it! I don't really have a standing point in a religion so it's not a sin to me if people are gay. It's just the way they choose to live their lives and what gives other people who disagree with their beliefs to talk down to them (the main reason I don't have a religion is because of all the drama that happens when someone disagrees with your beliefs). I do agree with Snowdrifter though on the whole gay pride thing, but other than that I don't have a problem at all with gay people, some of the coolest people I know are gay.

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Free speech my friend!

Anybody can peacefully express their joy, gay or not. They ain't hurtin' nobody.

:good:

I have no problem seeing people happy rather then causing trouble.

:woot:

I totally get what you are saying ;)

All I'm getting at is that I feel like those who live that lifestyle should do just that - live their life. You don't see married people going around advertising it, so I guess I am confused as to why they are.

I say this cautiously. I haven't gotten the opportunity to talk with someone who publicly advertises their sexuality, so I might totally be misunderstanding their viewpoint.

But as you mentioned, this is America and one of the great freedoms we have is being able to voice ourselves.

I guess I should rephrase what I said before.. I'm not so much annoyed by it as much as I don't understand it.

x2 the gay pride marches are annoying but then again any march/protest pisses me off.... and keep it off the damn road.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived