Wow, absolutely insane. 2 DC 5k's new in box, ouch...Sorry to hear this man. =( I don't even know what else to say, I would be sick to my stomach also

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Holy fuck! I hope the best for you bro!! It HAS to be someone you know, I mean, to literally know which storage unit yours is, is the clue right there....!!

I hope this trend doesn't keep happening!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Thanks guys, for all the positive comments. I will try to pick myself up, and hopefully one day, maybe this build too.
Maybe/ hopefully some insurance will pay off, and I'll be able to replace at least some of it.
Plus, they didn't get it all... I still have the car, and the parts to build the subs. But damn... this hurts deep.
Just keep your fingers crossed, cause otherwise it might take me another 4 years to buy all that shit again.

But thanks for the support guys.

Trent

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Thanks guys, for all the positive comments. I will try to pick myself up, and hopefully one day, maybe this build too.

Maybe/ hopefully some insurance will pay off, and I'll be able to replace at least some of it.

Plus, they didn't get it all... I still have the car, and the parts to build the subs. But damn... this hurts deep.

Just keep your fingers crossed, cause otherwise it might take me another 4 years to buy all that shit again.

But thanks for the support guys.

Trent

Personally, since it was stolen out of a storage unit and the value is that much (that much BNIB stuff, easy to justify the value not like used equipment) I'd go after the storage company. Hell, it'd almost be worth taking their ass to court over it to recoup that value + court costs. Maybe after they get their asses sued off they'll consider beefing up security.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

That sucks big time. I has to someone you know or even someone who works there. To know which unit was yours unless they opened every unit in your row, I'd be looking into every person that knows about your storage unit. This shit piss me off, it's not like we're all rich and can just go and buy more gear after this shit happens.

On the bight side they didn't take your car with all your hard work in it. Hope you find who did this and get your gear back or even compensated for it. Best of luck to ya and I'd really hate to see this die after all the hard work you put into it.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

• 3 months later...

I have looked though your whole log and this whole thing sucks. I don't have a lot of expendable cash but id be willing to throw down to try to get your build going

im really sorry to hear what happened but im with motorboat if there is anything i can do pm me and ill do what i can. I know what your going through cause the same stuff happened to me, if u want i got some old comp subs ill give u just pm me.

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon mids and tweeters

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch

sundown amps

memphis 0 gauge

soon to be fu audio c pillar wall

• 6 months later...

Old thread bump.
I appreciate everyones support. This project is NOT dead, and I will update it soon hopefully. I'll probably start a whole new log, since my pics are messed up.
I did find out for sure it was my (at the time) old lady that setup the robbery. Unfortunately she covered her tracks, and planned it all very well, so I will have a hard time proving it. Over $10,000 worth of equipment and tools were lost for good, including the 2 new DC5.0K's, and all my kicker components and amps. I had saved and bought all of that over a 3+ year period. But I am 99.99999% sure it was her.. she has since abandoned our boys on me and took up w several different guys now, and only one of our boys actually being mine, I had to let him go to his grandparents which was like losing a child for me on top of everything else. And now she has been gone 5 months now, with no contact what so ever. So I am left with a 2 1/2 yr old I totally cherish, and my car and explorer. That is a whole other story, for a whole new build log soon to come.
But anyway, just wanted to let those of you who care (if there are any left) that I am still around, and still plan on finishing what I started with this car. (4 cool ass custom Solo X 15's are going to be built, and ran in this car, and I am going to enjoy finishing it up knowing the thieves didn't stop me, only slowed me down a bit)
And I have missed my friends I made here on this site, and seeing all of the cool builds. I look forward to catching up now that I have a chance.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived