Boston Marathon Explosion? Warning Graphic Pictures Inside!!

What I don't get is why would people snap a pic of a guy missing a leg? or the 2 people who got killed?

I can't even stand to look at that stuff. It really does make me sick.

It's important to document such an important event...but, I agree. The last thing I would think to do when seeing something so horrific is get out my camera. I would be trying to help people without looking at their wounds so I don't faint or puke on them. I really can't stand to see bad injuries.

It's one of the biggest marathons around....photographers already had their cameras out. A photographer is going to take pictures of anything

Team Flex Issues

there is a picture rihanna posted on instagram of a guy leaning over a dead child after the bombing.... shit had 370k likes.... like what the fuck is wrong iwth people?

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

We also live in a world that people think that likes and shares are the same as giving a prayer, which is a crock of shit.

If you wanna do something that means anything, help out the people that were affected by it and donate to the relief fund, don't be a social networking douchebag and say "like my status and I'll pray for Boston".

Those are the people that are just starved for attention.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Believe me I get the whole documentation. I have no problems seeing the blood on the ground. What gets me is the pics of the leg missing or the 2 people dead on the ground (I watched my neighbor die from a heart attach in my front yard) . I can't stand that. I feel like it is disrespectful to their families to have that on the internet.

Just my 0.02

1349713160_rte.png

Archived