5 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

Been looking at cars for a monthish..
Kind of narrowed it down, was going to go for a STS

But then increased my price range a little bit for the CTS 08 and up generation because the 07 and belows look generic as fuck for being cadillacs

Pretty much want the DI v6 since that one is still a little over 300hp unlike the PFI v6. Must have the nicer radio with the pop up screen and nav, must be awd, and have the foglights as well, and under 100K miles.

So those options make slimmer pickings.
I really like the black interior, and the red exterior dont look bad, but I have to drive out of state for that, the white with beige interior is in town but 2grand more, though the last 3 of my lacs had the beige and Im kinda sick of that.

1111.png

Gotta go with the CTS-V. The V wagons are fun too but thats a personal kink. Not sure about the regular CTS but I know in the Vs the 08 and up have a corvette bolt pattern so you can actually get wheels for it. That is actually one the biggest issues with my car is a stupid 6x115 bolt pattern, you may want to check just in case. 

Give me the additional $20 grand just because I should buy what you want and I will have no problem buying it.
The factory wheels are also just fine, just like the factory wheels on my current Cadillac, and it would be left bone stock with maybe a small amp and sub.
Im already looking above what I want to spend, Im normally happy with my $5000 beaters, but I would like something a little newer to travel out of state so I upped my price range.
If I was going to drop $30,000 on something it would be a new garage and a cnc machine, not a vehicle that only loses value with age and as the miles get racked up, besides that I have a driveway to pay for and a new roof.
Buying a V would mean my priorities are not straight.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

I had an 08 and DI V6 for my girlfriend big mistake. Bought it for 19k in 2012 with 67k I believe black on black completely loaded pop up screen heated cooled seats, first of many problems was the cats and 02 sensors and heated 02 sensors were 385 from dealer I got all four for 600ish I lived with the cats throwing a check engine light every 2-4 months, wheel bearing excider rings would go bad and it's not a replaceable part have to do whole hub assembly otherwise it's only 2 wheel drive and has the abs and traction control lights on all the time did all 4 within 6 months.. Had a clunk in the rear that I couldn't get rid of. I know you're kinda a caddy guy but I'd look else like a newer Malibu. Since it's a Malibu and not a caddy you can probably get a lot newer year for same price. If u do go with caddy make sure timing chain and water pump were done otherwise it's supposed to be done at 100k. The caddy did drive awesome in any amount of snow here in MN besides acting like a plow because it sits so low. It was the hardest vehicle I have had to sell and it was in almost perfect cosmetic condition besides one dent where my GF got door dinged. I sold it with 130k and only for 6300 with the cats still acting up every 2-4 months. Not trying to tell u what to spend your money on just giving u my pros and cons. It rode really well minus the clunk and was decently quick. 

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

9 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

Give me the additional $20 grand just because I should buy what you want and I will have no problem buying it.
The factory wheels are also just fine, just like the factory wheels on my current Cadillac, and it would be left bone stock with maybe a small amp and sub.
Im already looking above what I want to spend, Im normally happy with my $5000 beaters, but I would like something a little newer to travel out of state so I upped my price range.
If I was going to drop $30,000 on something it would be a new garage and a cnc machine, not a vehicle that only loses value with age and as the miles get racked up, besides that I have a driveway to pay for and a new roof.
Buying a V would mean my priorities are not straight.

ive test drove the regular cts with v6. gets the job done for me. and so comfy. and big man friendly. im 300+

also test drove 300C with hemi - dont test drive it - made me want to buy it instead of caddy because i roasted the tires on the first corner.

AND also to those pointing out different sources to host URL pic i am using DropBox without a problem so far. #farewellphotobucketyoudonkeys

Edited by goldeneye4564
  • Haha (+1 Rep) 1

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Those are 1 reason I buy all used vehicles tbh usually in a 8-10 year old car the quirks are all worked out.

They are cheaper, normally the first owner or 2 will get the kinks worked all out under warranty.
I know the timing chains are an issue, but those have had a replacement model made that fix that problem. Chances are they have already been replaced.

I looked at a few 300s as well older bodys and the somewhat newer style but both have been the 6cylnder engines as well.
This is the last one I looked at

15128905710x640.jpg

15128906119x640.jpg

15128906355x640.jpg

59 minutes ago, srp365 said:

FB_IMG_1501741936072.jpg

I own a stun gun and my buddy who is easy 300lbs did it right in his palm and didn't flinch , I was to big a pussy to do it even after a few drinks.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

There are different strengths. That one you're gonna do more than flinch. I've been tased. I'm good 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.