The Automotive Picture Post

Got the truck cleaned and clay barred and the new drag tires mounted

Super nice.

How long have you had those BellTech SP shocks? Quality/longevity good on the SP line, or meh like the standard ones? The bushing sleeves on my DJM shocks are super thin so they crush down and the shocks themselves were never great. Hoping to not have to spend custom Fox or RideTech money right now, and BT makes an SP kit that I can make work.

Static drops are my bag.

Got the truck cleaned and clay barred and the new drag tires mounted

Super nice.

How long have you had those BellTech SP shocks? Quality/longevity good on the SP line, or meh like the standard ones? The bushing sleeves on my DJM shocks are super thin so they crush down and the shocks themselves were never great. Hoping to not have to spend custom Fox or RideTech money right now, and BT makes an SP kit that I can make work.

warning not original poster

i have a set on my 02 yukon i like mine so far once and a while i check to make sure my tires aren't low lol my experience had been good did front and back

have close to 9k on them

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

The tbss uses a 31.5" ride height and 30.5" ride height version. I had the taller shocks on this truck for 12k miles and the same ones on my black tbss. I thought they rode and handled pretty good on 295/45/20 tires and 305/35 tires. The truck has the 30.5" tall shocks now and they are pretty good on a beefy drag radial or slick. Kind of harsh on a stock 20" 35 series tire though. All around pretty good for the money. If I could find some KBEE or kw rear coilovers I'd switch them out to have the rear match the front coilovers and have full adjustability.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Thanks guys. I've used BellTech years ago and the shocks were just okay (standard line). The DJMs I got with my flip kit are not. Rode nice for a year but the bushing sleeves are paper thin. Pop and rattle after crushing down, tighten them and it happens again in a week. Could have spent the time to find different bushings and sleeves and press them in but the shocks are worn out and need replacing anyway. To be fair the DJM salesperson was less than stoked about them and told me as much, but I needed that length and they were dirt cheap with the kit.

I'll try the SPs for the price and see.

Static drops are my bag.

Got my new baby today

20161014_173326_zpswomdx1cw.jpg

20161014_173317_zps3pgiwmti.jpg

20161014_173258_zpswlhmntjc.jpg

20161014_173251_zps9wz0qchi.jpg

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Got my new baby today

20161014_173258_zpswlhmntjc.jpg

Gratz man!!! That's my favorite color in a vehicle! (similar but darker than my Tahoe). That and the blue....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived