Free Redbull For Everyone!!! (While Supplies Last)

As much as I agree this case is ridiculous, lets at least all be on the same page. It isn't that people think they will actually get wings.

To quote from a google search

red bull didn't "significantly improve a consumer's physical and mental performance"

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Got to love America! Sue your way to wealth! Like the dumbass that sued McD's for spilling hot coffee on her lap and won. As an added bonus McD's has to label "caution, hot coffee" on the cup in the event you are a brain dead moron and don't expect that when ordering a cup of coffee!!!!!

Do you have any idea how hot the coffee was? I saw those pics and they were pretty graphic. I feel bad for the lady, of course it was a little negligent of her to handle the coffee the way she did but it was nearly boiling. She had to have skin graphs from other parts of her body put onto her groin. Maybe just the label and no money won. &&& call it a day.

Kenwood KVT-614

(4) Marathon 155 AH batts

2/0 OFC SHCA

Mechman 370

(2) Audioque 3500.1

(2) AA Mayhem 15s

As much as I agree this case is ridiculous, lets at least all be on the same page. It isn't that people think they will actually get wings.

To quote from a google searchď

red bull didn't "[url=http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/10/11/red_bull_wings_lawsuit/]significantly improve a consumer's physical and mental

.. red bull is one of the only energy drink that has any effect on me... coffe doesnt do anything for me plus its nasty lol

I used to drink 2 red bulls a day now I have blood pressure problems go figure. Still even if it was caused by their drink I wouldn't sue them I knew it was bad for me and made the decision to drink it anyways. And the significantly increase performance bullshit well no shit especially when you're drinking them on the regular take anything to often and you'll need more and more of it to notice a difference, give a red bull to someone who has never had caffeine and I bet they will bounce off the damn walls till they crash.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Got to love America! Sue your way to wealth! Like the dumbass that sued McD's for spilling hot coffee on her lap and won. As an added bonus McD's has to label "caution, hot coffee" on the cup in the event you are a brain dead moron and don't expect that when ordering a cup of coffee!!!!!

This is such a bad example. It's crazy how little people know about that case.

And nobody should expect 3rd degree burns from coffee.

I'm not refering to the situations being the same as much as I am getting at people trying to strike it rich by their ignorance, or lack of common sense!!!

No shit a drink really isn't going to give you wings, and YES coffee is hot, don't jam it between your legs for safe keeping while driving because you lack the common sense to buy a cup holder. I'm sure she wouldn't have been happy with cold coffee so as a consumer be realistic!

I work in the food industry and see the type of complaints we get daily. People want shit handed to them and do anything to get it, even if it means using your lack of common sense for your own self gain!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

such an epic failure of our judicial system...reminds me, my college professor told me about a incident (don't have the company name or details) that involved a person sues a bicycle company because he went down a hill, and went faster. it didn't say anywhere in the operation manual that if you go down a hill, you'll go faster..and they won! (I cant make this stuff up!) but im going to take advantage of this bogus class action suit, and file for some red bull. cheers!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

This is such a bad example. It's crazy how little people know about that case.

And nobody should expect 3rd degree burns from coffee.

I'm not refering to the situations being the same as much as I am getting at people trying to strike it rich by their ignorance, or lack of common sense!!!

No shit a drink really isn't going to give you wings, and YES coffee is hot, don't jam it between your legs for safe keeping while driving because you lack the common sense to buy a cup holder. I'm sure she wouldn't have been happy with cold coffee so as a consumer be realistic!

I work in the food industry and see the type of complaints we get daily. People want shit handed to them and do anything to get it, even if it means using your lack of common sense for your own self gain!

This is what I mean. People assume she got rich...but the final amount has never been made public. She wasn't even driving the car either, she was a passenger. She ended up with 3rd degree burns over 6% of her body, 3rd degree, just about the worst kind of burn you can get. The amount the jury finally decided on was $480,000, not millions like people tend to think. After that, she and McDonald's entered into secret litigation and nobody knows the outcome of that.

All she wanted was medical bills and compensation for time missed from work, around $20,000 total. McD's offered her $800.

The McDonald's case is far from what people think, the stories about it just got way out of hand and crazy. A lady literally got 6% of her body about as badly burned as you can while trying to put sugar in it. No trying to drive and put sugar, but sitting in a non moving car as a passenger. Could have just as easily happened sitting at a table. Even McDonald's admitted they purposefully keep the coffee hotter than someone can possibly consume saying it would cause serious burns to your mouth and throat if you tried to drink it.

But somehow, people think this lady got rich trying to put sugar in her coffee while driving...

AND...they amount the jury awarded (which is not what she received since they went into litigation) was lowered because the jury did find her partly negligent as well.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived