May 2015 SOTM - Sponsored by Second Skin - Enter to win a $350 spending spree at Second Skin Car Audio!!!

guys - if we reach 30 contestants i will toss in an extra $50 bucks outta my wallet.

just sayin'!

and like last month, i think the mods will take the top 5 voted and decide who the winner is. This really helps alleviate the problem of people bending the rules to get extra votes. We LOVE the extra exposure here and if you can get a friend to join and stick around, his vote is more than welcome. If 10 people do that, they are all welcome. Just don't need fake accounts being made and things like that. So that being said, in an attempt to keep things as fair as possible, the winner will be chosen from the top 5 voted in.

so lets get this started! Share it on FB, twitter, etc because the more contestants, the more $$ i will kick in.

and thanks again to Second Skin, they ALWAYS kick in a large amount of product when they sponsor SOTM! :)

Let your port choose the winner from the top 5, not sure how you'd go about it but you're creative so I'm sure you could think of something.

Also awesome prize this month once again, thanks for stepping up to offer it second skin.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I was going to nominate Wood but looks like Rockford beat me to it. Good luck man.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire