LT.Smoke Posted November 29, 2020 Report Posted November 29, 2020 7 hours ago, MrSkippyJ said: If once every 3 months counts as “here” then yeah, you’re here lol! I don't always post but I'm here quite a bit but there was a brief stint that I was away. Life got in the way Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
DiBo Posted November 29, 2020 Report Posted November 29, 2020 On 11/26/2020 at 7:18 PM, Kyblack76 said: Hey, Been a bit.... where is my old OG peeps. Whats everyone been up to.... good, bad, the other... Cheers, and hope all are well. KB Not an OG in audio or the forums but I'm still at it. Daily 62's. Building a new sixth order right now in my Escalade. I remember I made a post saying trunk 150s when I first got on here hahahaha. Trunk 50's easy these days. Still having fun.
bcbrassard Posted November 29, 2020 Report Posted November 29, 2020 Trying to get my build done. It's during the worst time in my life but hey... we all have it rough one way or another thru this shitty time. It's become a job, not much fun but i have a car in pieces than needs to be put back together. This site has changed some much i don't hardly recognize it. Back in the day post would last minutes on the main page, now they last for days.... Happy holidays SMD.
n8ball2013 Posted November 29, 2020 Report Posted November 29, 2020 On 11/27/2020 at 6:20 PM, HunterJohnson said: miss the old days on the forum. Fun times, now I'm driving stock 😢 Me too but my stock is a lot nicer now than it ever was. Still have ole red but it hasn’t been driven hardly at all in the last several years. Been through a lot THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Bakerman Posted November 30, 2020 Report Posted November 30, 2020 Good to see N8, Skippy, and LT Smoke still creepin. The rest of you, i don't remember yall.
MrSkippyJ Posted November 30, 2020 Report Posted November 30, 2020 2 hours ago, Bakerman said: Good to see N8, Skippy, and LT Smoke still creepin. The rest of you, i don't remember yall. talk about still creepin. how many decades has it been since you posted? 😂 On 11/29/2020 at 7:07 AM, LT.Smoke said: I don't always post but I'm here quite a bit but there was a brief stint that I was away. Life got in the way Yeah I see you are still working out a lot. I'm working out too, but it's only my eating muscles these days. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 1, 2020 Report Posted December 1, 2020 Well would you look at that. Didn't expect to see some of these people post. Still lurking around here every now and then. I took a break from the audio too for a while, then decided to just throw money at it and let someone else take care of all the building for me. you'll see me in a year or 2 with a real real OG vehicle.
onebadmonte Posted December 2, 2020 Report Posted December 2, 2020 Still lurking. Downsized to a pair of Adire Brahma 10s off a Taramps Smart3k. 😕 Needed the cargo space to haul all of the bottled water and toilet paper because of this pan-dam-it! Warhorse vs A Pair of SMDeez build Olds Cutlass Cierra IB build 2 Fi IB3 18s
LT.Smoke Posted December 2, 2020 Report Posted December 2, 2020 On 11/29/2020 at 6:23 PM, n8ball2013 said: Me too but my stock is a lot nicer now than it ever was. Still have ole red but it hasn’t been driven hardly at all in the last several years. Been through a lot Is ol Red still outfitted with Audio or did you gut it? Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
S15_Silvia Posted December 2, 2020 Report Posted December 2, 2020 Started lurking again this afternoon after a 3ish year hiatus. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.