Jump to content

SnowDrifter

Super Moderator
  • Posts

    14671
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    156

Everything posted by SnowDrifter

  1. You dead set on 16v? If you want a good daily 14v is good IMO. Most equipment, aftermarket and stock will handle in the 16-16.5v neighborhood you'd be charging at. Way less things to go wrong with no stepdowns
  2. Democrats be running around on their anti-gun campaign but they're the ones killing unborn babies on the daily.

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. mgameforever01

      mgameforever01

      There is a little more to abortions than just some hoe who can't keep legs closed.

  3. Wall socketed the 12 today.. Did not disappoint.

    1. audiolamb6

      audiolamb6

      no it did not loved it

  4. I'm more curious of specs than anything else. I think I have an idea of how much they cost and it's more than I can afford right now hah. But I do appreciate the offer
  5. When does this get released to the public out of curiosity?
  6. I was under the impression you would be looking for two impedance minimums... But I'm not really sure I see it. Out of curiosity was this done doors open or closed? Or was the box out of the vehicle altogether?
  7. Some of the doomsday folk say an asteroid is supposed to crash into earth today and destroy everything... I'm still waiting

  8. Cool now we can host our own diamondboxx powered concert. Hook together a few hundo' and we'll be in business
  9. You know what would be cool? Fuel cells and super caps instead of batteries. But FUUUU fuel cells are some EXPENSIVE sucekrs

    1. Show previous comments  6 more
    2. ProMaxx316

      ProMaxx316

      paralyzed im thinking it up. first problem im running into is the radiation and chances of growing unwanted stuff.

    3. _paralyzed_

      _paralyzed_

      But… BASS!!!!!!!!

    4. SnowDrifter

      SnowDrifter

      I've always wanted superpowers

  10. Try resetting with your subs connected, mimic voltage drop and load on the amp If that doesn't do it, it might be a case of use -10db and be mindful of how you play it
  11. What was a song you were playing? And what do you normally listen to? Out of curiosity did you set gain with the gain with the subs wired to the amp or disconnected?
  12. Is it half as much bass at lower volumes or at full volume? I ask because if gain is set too high, it'll be quieter at low volumes, but as your turn the radio up, the bass won't get any louder due to clipping at it will sound roughly the same at full volume
  13. When life gives you lemons.. Use them to make batteries

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Jessica

      Jessica

      use them as suppositories

    3. Ahmed Johnson

      Ahmed Johnson

      Once you go black, you get more bees with honey

    4. _paralyzed_

      _paralyzed_

      Get two birds stoned at once in the bush.

  14. I seen these new woofer boxes... Pretty neat... They have a slot in the middle, perfect amp holder

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Miguels

      Miguels

      thats a custom amp cooler yo!!

    3. mikelbolton

      mikelbolton

      Den you can hide da wire to ya kickers, so it ain't gotta run outside da box yo

  15. Here I am watching TV and saw Steve's face pop up on a commercial. Did a triple take there

    1. Kyblack76

      Kyblack76

      What could possibly go wrong promo? Told you all you should be recording it. Him and Jared (the beast jeep) are both going to be on it

    2. meade916

      meade916

      LOL yup! :D next wed!

  16. I have not, but MAN do I want to. Heights never bothered me much as long as there's some sort of safety. Rope, railing, parachute... Whatever. Just something as backup But the idea of feeling like I'm flying around, just sounds way cool. You ever see that video of the people with jetpacks flying over Dubai? Yeah there's not much I wouldn't give to be able to do that
×
×
  • Create New...