-
Posts
14671 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
156
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Media Demo
Store
Collections
Videos
Everything posted by SnowDrifter
-
Just heard the blazer back at full power. Sounds great, always love getting a demo from that thing
-
Anyone on here with connections to DC power? I need a rebuild kit - pulley, brushes, bearings, but they don't want to sell to me, insist I send the alt there. I don't want to wait
- Show previous comments 4 more
-
I was looking for the parts myself, DIY it and get it done in a few hours vs. Having to wait 2 weeks for shipping plus however long it takes to do it. I know how... It's just a matter of getting parts
-
Mike is getting OFF the wagon when it comes to "others". Just be warned..... hes getting fed up, and will just be doing his own very very soon. WIll he make exections here and there.. yes. But... i wouldnt hold him to anything. Just FYI.
-
*ONLY servicing HIS own - .. i ment...
-
Remember those HIDs I've been working on for the past 6mo? They're almost done. Waiting for glue to dry then comes assembly. N8, you have some competition for world's slowest worker
- Show previous comments 2 more
-
don't forget to top off the oil
-
Hah
-
Assuming retrofit? I use to not care for retrofit, then did my car, i love it lol.
-
FOAD lithium on the way
- Show previous comments 2 more
-
My mistake Kyle lmao
-
-
fuck off and die lithium?
-
Got some 'ish in the works right now. Depending on where it goes, might build a 900ah lithium bank
- Show previous comments 3 more
-
I guess I could. I just wanna be loud

-
i want some ?
-
Sure but you gotta make the leap to 16v, among other things
-
Was surfing youtube looking at other subies... Bad idea, I'm way jealous right now. Found a guy who does a 160 and managed to fit 2 alts
- Show previous comments 3 more
-
figured lol, you ever go to any of the new england spl shows?
-
No, I have been looking into it though. Just found out about the site
-
the fb page is more up to date
-
these 50k+ builds popping up... Craycray
- Show previous comments 5 more
-
I just clip the shit out of my amps to get 50kW.
-
I know what 20k Cost me so I cant imagine 1.5 times more at once.
-
I want a 3d printer... Bad
- Show previous comments 3 more
-
Plant pot with a mortar walling and I'm not sure on a crucible.
-
i was looking into one just so i could make 6.5 speaker rings lol
-
i have 2.. they are fun to play with..
