Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 I'd probably get hit with a $60 fine since my house uses 50 GB's of bandwidth a month anyway. yeah, 4 people use that much bandwidth. It's fucking crazy. Why would you get a fine? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Krakin Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 I'd probably get hit with a $60 fine since my house uses 50 GB's of bandwidth a month anyway. yeah, 4 people use that much bandwidth. It's fucking crazy. Why would you get a fine? Internet companies are very commonly starting to limit bandwidth usage on internet now. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
OrionStang Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 Rat poison on your chips LOL SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 I'd probably get hit with a $60 fine since my house uses 50 GB's of bandwidth a month anyway. yeah, 4 people use that much bandwidth. It's fucking crazy. Why would you get a fine? Internet companies are very commonly starting to limit bandwidth usage on internet now. Fuck that shit my contract says unlimited I'll be damned if they will ever try to limit me. Good old corporate greed. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
sprkn_ranger Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 I'm not sure how we manage it but we have 3 iPhones and an iPad on our cell phone plan and we go through 30 gigs a month and we also have the wifi at the house and go through anywhere from 150-170gb a month. I have no idea how we use that much. Our wifi at the house is a local satellite company and ate the start of the month we average about 5-7mb/s then after we go through 15 gigs they throttle us down to 1-2 mb/s. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
SoCaLBaMF Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 Yee yee! 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.