Its not about the power and all the BS you are moanin about.... Low frequencies travel further than you think and maybe it was someone who works over night.... Dont test in your neighborhood anymore... Problem solved :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I'd call the cops on you too and then I would watch for them to leave and bump my shit for a few.......LOL, J/K...that is not what the cops should be utilized for, but you should do testing where you won't piss anyone off....

I know most of my neighbors. I think this guy is mad at me because I didnt side with him when he was trying to get a pitbull in the neighborhood put down. necause all of my other neighbors in the culdasec would come over and say something to me except him.

But really, is 200w worth complaining about. The cop grinned when I told him what I was testing.\

And anything 500w or better I would not test in the neighborhood. But 2:30pm on a Saturday for 5min should not get the cops called.

You should have given him a demo.

No doubt. I would be glad to do a demo. I just think coming over and asking me to turn it down is a little more neighborly. Thats what I would do. Ask nice once and then if someone continues to be rude. Than call the cops.

I know most of my neighbors. I think this guy is mad at me because I didnt side with him when he was trying to get a pitbull in the neighborhood put down. necause all of my other neighbors in the culdasec would come over and say something to me except him.

But really, is 200w worth complaining about. The cop grinned when I told him what I was testing.\

And anything 500w or better I would not test in the neighborhood. But 2:30pm on a Saturday for 5min should not get the cops called.

You should have given him a demo.

No doubt. I would be glad to do a demo. I just think coming over and asking me to turn it down is a little more neighborly. Thats what I would do. Ask nice once and then if someone continues to be rude. Than call the cops.

Exactly, and even if it was for 5 minutes, come on. I remember one night I was bumping my system in my driveway for hours on end till late one night and my neighbor came out and asked me to turn it off, so I did. I do think that is a bit rediculous though, come on if it really bothers you, be a man and confront the person and ask them to stop.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

my neighbors wife told me she told her husband "your just an old fart" ... when I was shaking his tv while he was watching a hockey game and he was getting upset ...LMAO ... I dont play long in my driveway ... I shut it down at 8pm ... and usally no sunday testing

Maybe he just doesn't like the music. Was there any profanity? People tend to have a problem with that.

That being said I would have asked you in person rather than calling the cops.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

It's funny how people's responses to threads like these change depending on who the person that started the thread was.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

-Don't bump in your own neighborhood

-Whoever called the police is a dumbass for not talking to you about it first. They have better things to do then respond to noise complaints.

-By the sounds of it you plan on disturbing your neighbors again. If you cant go somewhere else to test maybe talk to them first and see if they mind you making a bit of noise for a few minutes.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Just start testing inside your garage with everything closed. When we test at my buddies house we always make sure the garage door is closed and all car doors are closed and we have zero issues with the police while throwing up 155s+ all day long in a nice suburban neighborhood. We had the garage door cracked 6 inches once and one door open on a car that did a 3 second burp at 152ish and the cops were there within minutes.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

It's funny how people's responses to threads like these change depending on who the person that started the thread was.

Like?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?