everything looks great man! Love the clean wiring job. Keep up the good work bro. :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

That box is sick, you gave me some ideas for mine

Only cause it would drive me nuts, and I'm thinking about this build as if it were mine, are you planning to do any type of finishing between the seat and the enclosure on the floor? Everything looks so damn clean and crisp and detailed and then I caught that with my eye and it was just out of place. Maybe it's just not cleaned all the way yet, I don't know, I just was curious if you had any plans for that area.

It loos so damn good man, I can't really say anything more than what anyone else has said on here already. Stellar work friend!

Yes, just not sure what or how as of now. I knew there was carpet flaps on the back of the seat, but they are a little shorter than expected so I gotta thing of something yet. origional idea was to run a piece of velcro along the fiberglassed part on the bottom to attach those flaps how it was attached to the carpet stock like, but once getting the seats in I noticed it was not going to work as planned.

Great job man!! I am curious, I assume you or he will just run and extension cord to plug in the carger at night? I have the same charger and plan on hard wiring it also and just running a cord out to my truck at night or atleast thinking thats my best bet

2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's

4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low

2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4

Rockford Pro Audio front stage

9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt

Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio

2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals

32d73d87-e373-4a49-8914-d25decfa6dcc_zps

Not sure where you're gonna find a 300a alt for an LX car. The largest I could find was a 270, which several manufacturers make. I checked w/ at least 8 companies before going w/ one for the OE replacement. I eventually ended up just doing dual alts in my Mag. If you find one who makes a 300a, let me know!

TEAM Fi CAR AUDIO/ TEAM CRESCENDO AUDIO

Bagged '06 Dodge Magnum R/T "WICKED WAYS"

-4 Fi SP4 18's (4th Order)

-2 Fi SSD 10's (midbass)

-4 Diamond Audio D6 Comp Sets

-1pr. Crescendo FT-1 Supertweets

-Dual Alts -6 XS Power Batts

-4 Crescendo BC3500d's (subs)

-1 Crescendo BC2000d (10's)

-1 Crescendo c1100.4 (comps)

2010-10-14171939.jpg

Great job man!! I am curious, I assume you or he will just run and extension cord to plug in the carger at night? I have the same charger and plan on hard wiring it also and just running a cord out to my truck at night or atleast thinking thats my best bet

Idea was to bring it out the gas tank door in the future, but not my car and I need permission from the owner before I go drilling any holes in his car. Simple things can be done here and there ;).

Not sure where you're gonna find a 300a alt for an LX car. The largest I could find was a 270, which several manufacturers make. I checked w/ at least 8 companies before going w/ one. I ended up doing dual alts in my Mag. If you find one who makes a 300a, let me know!

umm......

First of all its a Dodge charger, and its a R/T not a base model LX.

It has a 5.7L Hemi

And Ive talked with Kyle at DC Power and they can do a 370XP or 390XP depending on how much money is wanting to be spent. For that matter a DC Power 270XP will do over 300amps (at least all mine do, and various other units Ive seen tested). Also mecman offers a 270amp unit that should do a bit more output at higher rpm's as well.

build looks amazing, wish i had the time to pay that much attention to details. the problem is that the spl comps come right after the warm weather does and i dont have a garage. doing work on a car in 0 to -40 below weather with winds reaching 70mph sometime higher just gonna happen.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived