May 2015 SOTM - Sponsored by Second Skin - Enter to win a $350 spending spree at Second Skin Car Audio!!!

Bump for Noms

Chode, if you could please remove me from the ballet... My system isn't playing atm due to a bad secondary battery that ended up killing my alt and primary battery and I won't have everything back in time by the time of voting.

Thank you

I thought your nom was at the moment that everything is together and playing? Because I thought there was someone who changed there setup halfway through, and they were notified that the system that would be voted on would be the one prior to the change.

I mean if that's the case then I would like to continue my run, but I was just being honest about my situation.. if it doesn't affect my nom then I would like to stay in the running

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Bump for Noms

Chode, if you could please remove me from the ballet... My system isn't playing atm due to a bad secondary battery that ended up killing my alt and primary battery and I won't have everything back in time by the time of voting.

Thank you

I thought your nom was at the moment that everything is together and playing? Because I thought there was someone who changed there setup halfway through, and they were notified that the system that would be voted on would be the one prior to the change.

I mean if that's the case then I would like to continue my run, but I was just being honest about my situation.. if it doesn't affect my nom then I would like to stay in the running

You should be eligible IMO since you were eligible this month at the time of the nomination, and unforeseen problems sidelined you for a minute. You shouldn't be penalized for that.

I also say he stays, shouldn't be kicked for something that's out of your control.

Shit could happen to anyone.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

med_273_240x240__91560.1407503131.1280.1

Goodies like Spectrum spray on/brush on/roll on liquid sound deadener would be a great way to spend some of that $350 shopping spree....get those nominations in!!!

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Bump for Noms

Thank you

You should be eligible IMO since you were eligible this month at the time of the nomination, and unforeseen problems sidelined you for a minute. You shouldn't be penalized for that.

I would have to agree with these guy's! This was something out of his control, no-one plans a failure! Hell it could happen to any of us at any moment! SO I think he should still be able to run cause he don't plan on changing his system just fixing it! And you got to give the man props he could of just said nothing instead he was honest!!! Sounds like a straight shooter to me!

Thanks everyone for the support!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Wood should stay not like he not going to repair it. We have seen Red Ruby!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12