Jump to content

Where's everyone from?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Frisco, TX here. Not much goes on around here anymore as far as shows go...pretty disappointing.

Hey I'm in ponder Tx lol.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Posted

A vagina.

But seriously, from the Golden State. The Capitol of Cali.

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Posted

Southern Wisconsin and not many bass heads around here at all. Kinda blows.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted

Rankin County, Ms.

Been to Scrapin four times with White Lighting and brought home four first place trophys. Fun show.

Drove up to Arkansas last week in the big rig. Got a nice big over weight ticket at the scale house on I 40. Shit happens LOL

Lucky, I've been once. But it was a dream come true.. I now gotta go to SEMA and life will be complete.

Hey, life can suck up here with the tickets man

The show you want to go is Spring Break Nationals in Daytona

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

flat rock MI just southwest of detroit by about 15 miles..... closest show that I can find that interests me is the slamin for solders show in dayton ohio in august..... might be making the drive down since any show in my area consists of ghetto kids with pyles and boss.... unless there is a list somewhere with really good shows in the detroit area

There are a couple decent shows in Michigan and I can assure you there are plenty of loud builds in the metro Detroit area.

I'm from the metro Detroit area.

I know there is I just dont know where they all hide out at.... and as for shows Im so out of the loop that I know nothing

Posted

Frisco, TX here. Not much goes on around here anymore as far as shows go...pretty disappointing.

Hey I'm in ponder Tx lol.

You know of any shows around here? I've been out of it since 2010...and it seems like we went from a show every week in ntx..to no shows at all.

Posted

Frisco, TX here. Not much goes on around here anymore as far as shows go...pretty disappointing.

Hey I'm in ponder Tx lol.

You know of any shows around here? I've been out of it since 2010...and it seems like we went from a show every week in ntx..to no shows at all.

get in DFW quality car audio on Facebook. always guys having little meets in dfw area, just about every weekend

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Reppin the great white north from my igloo here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Posted

From Houston, TX living in Tacoma, WA,

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

Posted

flat rock MI just southwest of detroit by about 15 miles..... closest show that I can find that interests me is the slamin for solders show in dayton ohio in august..... might be making the drive down since any show in my area consists of ghetto kids with pyles and boss.... unless there is a list somewhere with really good shows in the detroit area

There are a couple decent shows in Michigan and I can assure you there are plenty of loud builds in the metro Detroit area.

I'm from the metro Detroit area.

I know there is I just dont know where they all hide out at.... and as for shows Im so out of the loop that I know nothing

FB... There are meetups all the time around town and a bunch of shows, but don't let hood shows scare you those can be the most fun. If you don't mind traveling go to Slamology in June down in Indy (only a few hour drive) as it's the best show in the country IMHO.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7515 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...