Karkov Posted April 16, 2015 Report Posted April 16, 2015 I used to get paid weekly, loved it. Have been every two weeks for a lot of years now. A person gets used to it though. I don't live paycheck to paycheck so it kind of doesn't matter I guess. Direct deposit so i always forget about when payday is anyway. I was younger when i got paid weekly so at the time that was a lot better, LOL! 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
OrzechNJ Posted April 16, 2015 Report Posted April 16, 2015 Free coffee at wawa today sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
S15_Silvia Posted April 16, 2015 Report Posted April 16, 2015 Something that makes me LOL: being the 'least' educated of my siblings with a bachelor's. The other three are either in or pursuing PhD programs and I can't handle it. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
LT.Smoke Posted April 16, 2015 Report Posted April 16, 2015 I used to get paid weekly, loved it. Have been every two weeks for a lot of years now. A person gets used to it though. I don't live paycheck to paycheck so it kind of doesn't matter I guess. Direct deposit so i always forget about when payday is anyway. I was younger when i got paid weekly so at the time that was a lot better, LOL! Every job I had prior to this was bi weekly pay so I am no stranger to it but I must say it is nice having money in my account every friday. I currently do live paycheck to paycheck.. Not to the OMG how will I eat point but it does get tight sometimes Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
boom50cal Posted April 16, 2015 Report Posted April 16, 2015 I miss direct deposit. If my employer had direct deposit with weekly pay I'd lose track of what I make so fast. Glad my bank sends me an email of my checking account every morning. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
corey0928 Posted April 17, 2015 Report Posted April 17, 2015 My boss was drunk texting me today. He didn't expect me to remember a couple things he told me in passing and he told me "you da bestezez". Laughed so hard. He's 53 lol
Krakin Posted April 17, 2015 Report Posted April 17, 2015 Something that makes me LOL: being the 'least' educated of my siblings with a bachelor's. The other three are either in or pursuing PhD programs and I can't handle it. Have 2 PhD's in my family. I don't want to spend the time for once, however, it would be nice so I could do R&D or be in a firm that I could just slap a big fee on for me having it. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
im45pl Posted April 17, 2015 Report Posted April 17, 2015 man i get paid monthly, my staff get paid fortnightly though. you guys are making me jeleous lol... though I am rich for a dayYep, monthly sucks. Especially when its a fixed amount. im on salary so no overtime for me... one good thing is I know exactly how much I am getting and when I am getting it... and if I do too much o/t I just organise to leave early one day to make up for it TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
OrionStang Posted April 17, 2015 Report Posted April 17, 2015 My lawyer still doesn't have a timeline for the conclusion of my case against Target. But this is in the "happy" section because we spoke about the potential settlement amount. Holy shit, I did not expect that number to come out of his mouth LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted April 18, 2015 Report Posted April 18, 2015 Got out today for some pistol practice and was out there with a buddy who usually runs pretty close to me time wise but beats me in accuracy. I ended up doing much better in both. Hoping for a good summer and it's good to see the practice and money spent on parts has helped THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.