Jump to content

What was your first car?


Recommended Posts

Posted

BigManAC care to tell the story behind that one? Lol looks like a terrible time.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Posted

BigManAC care to tell the story behind that one? Lol looks like a terrible time.

Sure. I was on my way to drop my friend off at his house on a four lane road (two on each side). I was in the left lane and went to change into the right lane. As I was changing lanes a car came up to the exit right at the chic-fil-a and went to pull out. Im not sure if they stopped but if they did it was one of those quickie stops. I thought I could make the little entrance that way I didn't slam into the back of his truck. I turned and hit my brakes but I just slid. I hit the little median and the car went airborne all the way down the embankment until it landed in the drive-thru.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Posted

1963 Volvo 122S two door sedan.

Bought it on the halves with my dad.

4 Cylinder 4 Speed

Roll pan in the rear with a flushed and rolled front bumper.

American Racing Outlaw wheels.

Fuel cell in trunk.

Leather buckets.

Really need to get started on a custom interior and do some work on it. Damn thing leaks terrible.

Posted

Damn! Glad you're alright. Looks pretty funny tho. Looks like someone just flipped it right while u were waiting for food!

I drove a 91 Acura integra with like 260k on clock. Good car running wise but used about a quart of oil a week. That car got real loud no matter what system I put in. No pics of it tho.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Posted

'96 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I miss that thing. sooooo many good memories in it. Had 4 10's wired down to .5 ohm off a Solid Audio prototype amp I got from a stereo shop I worked at. Car wasn't too special but funny story. Sold it to a friend of a friend with a system in it and he called me 6 months later needing help with the system and there were bullet holes in the back of it. I wanted to change my phone number

Posted

'79 Chevy caprice classic. That thing was like a tank. Back when they made real cars.

Posted

1984 Ford Ranger. all rusted out, by the time I got it the engine went out 2 months after.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

1976 Firebird, me & my grandpa painted it and done the interior on it! Had a hot little 350 with a 3 speed on the floor, I put 2 MTX 10's in the trunk with a Radio Shack Optimus amp in it & some SS Craigers! WOW now that was back in the day!!! I thought I was the man then!!!! Little bump in the trunk and could smoke the tire's! I TORE that car up! Scanned some old pics in but this was all I have left of it!

img0022_zps8gnkvqtz.jpg

firebird_zpsqy9cacc3.jpg

img0008_zpsqtu8gqou.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8907 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...