Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted November 11, 2015 Report Posted November 11, 2015 What engine are you putting in? I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
sideshow_kustom Posted November 11, 2015 Author Report Posted November 11, 2015 What engine are you putting in? Just another Z24 motor that was built to hold a little boost! Drive In Theater Speaker Build http://www.stevemead...-speaker-build/ Suitcase Build http://www.stevemead...ld-in-bis-kwik/ Coleman Cooler Build http://www.stevemead...ld-in-bis-kwik/ X10 Box Build http://www.stevemead...under-bis-kwik/ Complete Build Log On Bis-Kwik http://www.stevemead...13-wagon-build/ NEW SUB'S 8 SundownAudio X6.5sw Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197034-new-wagon-build/
yurvalentine Posted November 11, 2015 Report Posted November 11, 2015 What engine are you putting in? Just another Z24 motor that was built to hold a little boost! So much yes
Kyblack76 Posted November 11, 2015 Report Posted November 11, 2015 Good shit Ronnie. Grats on the trophy at the ruckus show to. I Sooo wanted to be there. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
bsneon98 Posted November 19, 2015 Report Posted November 19, 2015 Tuned in Love watching all your builds. Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
sideshow_kustom Posted November 23, 2015 Author Report Posted November 23, 2015 I've been so busy on the Wagon I haven't forgot about The Silver Bullet! Had to farm some of the work out a little bit! My Turbo motor is being built now. We decided to go away from the Z24 engine & build a newer KA engine. They are suppose to handle boost better. But this is what she looks like now My Tailgate is just about done! He has to finish up the Cannon. But I'm loving the Silver Bullet Bill busing through all the lettering and the King Boo coming out from behind the Datsun. Yeah I'm a old school gaming DORK!!! LOL All this was done with Sharpies! Drive In Theater Speaker Build http://www.stevemead...-speaker-build/ Suitcase Build http://www.stevemead...ld-in-bis-kwik/ Coleman Cooler Build http://www.stevemead...ld-in-bis-kwik/ X10 Box Build http://www.stevemead...under-bis-kwik/ Complete Build Log On Bis-Kwik http://www.stevemead...13-wagon-build/ NEW SUB'S 8 SundownAudio X6.5sw Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197034-new-wagon-build/
bcbrassard Posted November 25, 2015 Report Posted November 25, 2015 Interested to see where this leads.
bsneon98 Posted October 3, 2016 Report Posted October 3, 2016 Any progress on this?Im sure your busy between Biskwik and Pigpen but I love seeing whats next in your builds! Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
notorious97200 Posted October 4, 2016 Report Posted October 4, 2016 Any progress on this? Im sure your busy between Biskwik and Pigpen but I love seeing whats next in your builds! +1 Tuned in for more amazing pics ...and ideas ! black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.