Project Flexington: 160.3db @ 37hz!! Parallel 6th order walk through, DC Neo Elite 18s, 4 DC 5.0ks, JY Lithium, 12 banks of XS Caps

Wow man that one looks kind of crusty.  Maybe just swap the pumpkin?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

39 minutes ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

Wow man that one looks kind of crusty.  Maybe just swap the pumpkin?

Yeah, there's a good chance I'll be doing that. My axle assembly is much less rusty, but we don't know what kind of damage has been done to the internals yet, so we might have to use this one. I'm not very excited about the prospect, but I guess it would give me a good justification to upgrade to a limited slip rear end when time isn't in such short supply lol.  

But yeah, if there isnt any major damage to the diff housing, we are definitely going to swap the diff.

New rear differential out and ready to go in

20170525_212601_zpspjdc1dsq.jpg

Center pin let go, chewed up the pinion and locked up the spider gears.

20170525_225343_zpsafem0vii.jpg

Got the front cleaned up and ready for the new parts.

20170526_001703_zps1qi3no7p.jpg

Diff is back together, about to bleeding the brakes

20170526_002753_zpsi1ifev28.jpg

17 minutes ago, bsneon98 said:

such an awesome build. Cant wait to see what else you pull off! 

Thanks man! I think the most epic feat will be if we manage to have this thing ready for Slamology! I'm confident we'll be able to make it happen. Jeremiah is coming by tonight to work on my new plan for routing power and ground wires from the cab to the bed for a few hours.  Next week should have a ton of reinforcement progress.  He's unavailable Saturday and Sunday, but will be hammering out the fab work all day Monday as well as after work the rest of the week.  So this weekend is going to be dedicated to enclosure building!

Who wants to see a video from last night? Let's get some comments going in here, seems like the same few people are the only ones commenting.  I've got a couple teaser pictures, here's the first one:

Back on the ground by 1AM

20170526_010421_zpshwoxl2ze.jpg

If you're reading this buildoor and want to see the video, let me know by leaving a comment?

Post dat sheeeet.  Seeing all the work in these build logs is great so that when I get demos at Slam, I have more appreciation for the build.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

I haven't commented on this build yet, but I've been keeping up with every update. Good shit going on. I'd like to see the video for sure. 

Archived