Project Flexington: 160.3db @ 37hz!! Parallel 6th order walk through, DC Neo Elite 18s, 4 DC 5.0ks, JY Lithium, 12 banks of XS Caps

34 minutes ago, Keith77 said:

on my screen the letters are in black so its hard to read LOL

Thanks, didn't notice that happened.  I went ahead and stripped the formatting, did that fix it for you?

28 minutes ago, the_garynator said:

Thanks, didn't notice that happened.  I went ahead and stripped the formatting, did that fix it for you?

yes sir.. 

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

On 9/21/2017 at 6:01 AM, bsneon98 said:

looking good man! Awesome updates 

Thanks man.

So I might have done a thing....

20170925_113733.thumb.png.35bf87c899d57d4a41f00e8369a1248b.png

CES was running a hell of a sale on small case alts, so I ordered 4. Going to be a challenge to fit 6 under the hood of the truck, but I have a plan. Going to retrofit a serpentine setup from a tpi camaro on.  

Nearly 2000 amps of alternator should kick some ass!

Have something kinda ridiculous up my sleeve I'm fairly excited to unveil, but I am holding off until I have more of the parts in hand. Muhahahaha. 

:shok: 

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived